New from Holley – the Hays Street 650 Clutch Kits. These kits were designed specifically for street/strip applications and perfect for both high-performance driving and frequent track use. See more details below.
Hays is pleased to announce the release of Street 650 Clutch Kits, which are a noticeable upgrade from stock clutches and engineered to handle highly modified naturally aspirated engines producing as much as 650 horsepower. Developed specifically for street/strip applications and perfect for both high-performance driving and frequent track use, these single-disc units feature an 8-spring hub and encapsulated damper springs. Hays Street 650 Clutch Kits come complete with a pressure plate, a sintered metallic friction disc that can stand up to repeated abuse on the drag strip, a throwout bearing, alignment tool, and detailed, easy-to-follow installation instructions.
- Designed for power levels up to 650 naturally aspirated horsepower (600 HP for forced induction/nitrous)
- True “Street/Strip” clutch kit for spirited street driving and frequent track use
- Pressure plate offers 30% more clamping force than stock
- Sintered metallic disc friction surface used for smoother engagement during vehicle launch
- Upgraded 8-spring hub with polyurethane encapsulated damper springs handles 3 times the shock load over standard disc springs
- All Street 650 clutch kits come complete with pressure plate, disc, throwout bearing, and alignment tool
- Available for GM, Ford, AMC, Jeep and Chrysler