Power Automedia was on the ground at the 2018 21st PPG Goodguys Nationals in Columbus, Ohio last weekend and the array of metal, machines and products was astounding. This was truly a best-of-the-best gathering in the heartland of America. You bring your “A-game” to this show and FiTech, longtime leader in fuel injection systems, did just that with it’s Go EFI Tri-Power 3×2 600HP System, taking home the “New Product of the Year – Engine Category” award.
Nothing says muscle like a six-pack screaming at you when you open the hood, showing off a trio of two-barrels. FiTech lets you keep the muscle car look while upgrading to modern day EFI technology.
According to FiTech, “Check out our new Go EFI Tri-Power 600hp system. No special manifold needed for this retro-style 3×2 product, it’ll bolt onto most six-pack manifolds and is compatible with factory air intake systems.
Powered by “self-learning technology” from FiTech using three relatively simple, two-barrel throttle bodies that perform and
deliver drivability and reliability.
Requiring minimum effort to install, the unit is designed to maximize airflow and inlet velocity.
This is a ready-to-run system that de-emphasizes programmable features and sticks to basic functions necessary for your street or mild performance engine needs.
Each kit comes with three high-flow aluminum throttle bodies in a classic carburetor gold finish, external ECU (computer), Bosch wide band O-sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts.
Adding EFI is a great way to boost economy, without sacrificing performance. FiTech once again allows you to ditch that old carburetor and advance into the EFI world at the most affordable price on the planet.”
• Equipped with three 500 CFM throttle bodies.
• Suitable for crate engines and performance builds for up to 600hp.
• For non-boosted engines natural aspirated applications only.
• Bolts onto most 3×2 manifolds with no modifications necessary.
• Self learning technology for wide range superfast dial in correction.
• Easy tach input, reads tach signal from COIL, HEI, CDI and many other ignition brands.
• Bosch Wideband Oxygen Sensor with mounting kit provides real time fuel map learning!
• Wet flow technology with a unique swirl spray annular discharge design that assures complete atomization!
• Pre-programmed with bolt-n-go technology for out of the box performance with minimal input required.
Congratulations to Lloyd Hunt and all the folks at FiTech! Great job and we can’t to see what’s next from you guys!