When we first saw Neil Tjin’s 2013 Camaro 1LE at this year’s SEMA show, we came away impressed by the paint, the body, and the killer set of rollers. Everything on the car was top top-notch, including the Vortech V-3 Si blower attached to the LS3 under the hood.
2010-13 Camaro SS/1LE Vortech Tuner Kits Are Ready When You Are
The Camaro is as American as apple pie, and has always been synonymous with gobs of horsepower and big, billowing burnouts. Vortech is happy to continue with the great American tradition with our 2013 Camaro SS & 1LE Supercharger Tuner Kits. Whether it is your intent to daily drive your 5th Gen., or run some serious laps down the 1320, Vortech has a centrifugal supercharging system to help you meet your horsepower goal with ease.
- Gear-driven V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger, capable of supporting 775HP, features an internal oil reservoir. No connection between the oil pan and the compressor gear case is required.
- The V-3 includes a remote fluid drain hose (attached to the supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle.
- Technologically advanced, high efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE-J1723-compliant supercharger test cell.
- Dedicated 10-rib supercharger drive with automatic belt tensioner and SFI-approved crank damper. Optional Cog-Drive upgrades and Tuner Kits are available for high-performance racing applications.
- Billet twin-plate supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idler, drive belt, and all hardware.
- Integrated air-to-air charge cooler configuration features 3-inch mandrel bent aluminum tubing and oversized charge cooler core for additional horsepower capability and support up to 1,000+HP.
- Maxflow Racing Bypass Valve provides surge-free compressor operation.
- Custom roto-molded cold air induction with reusable high-flow air filter.