New from Moroso – the Street/Strip Oil Pan for GM LS Series. This pan is designed for LS Engine Conversions that require a narrower Rear Sump for “Block Hugger” headers. See more details below.
Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pans are wet sump pans intended for street-performance machines that occasionally see some track time. Some are modified with either a Deep Sump or Kicked-Out Sump for increased capacity to improve oil control under hard acceleration and to help the engine run cooler. Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pans are designed for simple bolt-on installations in production chassis.
This pan is designed for LS Engine Conversions that require a narrower Rear Sump (Check Measurements) for “Block Hugger” headers.
- Thick precision laser-cut steel rail
- Durable fabricated steel sump
- Clears 4.25″ stroke with most steel rods
- Front of the oil pan is 1.813″ deep to the beginning of the 6″ Deep, 8.295″ Wide, and 8.375″ Long sump
- Anti-climb baffle
- Detachable, billet aluminum adapter that allows a 13/16″ thread Moroso No. 22462 or O.E.M. oil filter to be mounted in the stock location
- No need to run a remote oil filter
- Magnetic drain plug
- Uses a stock dipstick