In 2020, most automotive events were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and LS Fest West 2020 was unfortunately in the mix. However, this year, things are different. Holley has worked hard with local Las Vegas officials to make the show happen, and we are excited to let you know that LS Fest West is on and scheduled for April 23-25th. This show will be open to participants, spectators, and crews, but there are a few guidelines that attendees must abide by to ensure a safe venue.
Holley’s website states, “We are excited to announce that LS Fest West 2021 is on! In order for this event to happen safely, the following local and state guidelines and procedures will be in effect. Please review and plan accordingly!”
Guidelines/Procedure changes for 2021:
- Tickets will be sold online only
- Attendance will be limited (participant pre-registration open now, spectator & crew tickets will be available soon)
- Social distancing must be practiced
- Temp checks at the main gate
- Masks will be required at all times within the venue (with the exception of when eating or drinking)
- Use of pit vehicles will be restricted (more details to come)
In the event that you lose or forget your mask, don’t worry. Holley will have some onsite for everyone. They will also have sanitizer on hand – pun fully intended – and will be cleaning regularly for everyone’s safety.
While these guidelines might be considered a pain by some, it’s a small price to pay for one of the best shows you will ever attend. You will see all types of action from off-road racing, drag racing, autocross, drifting, burnout contests, and much more at this unique event.
For more information on LS Fest West 2021, you can check out the LS Fest event website or follow Holley on social media. This is one event that you will not want to miss.