LS Fest West 2020 is right around the corner again. If you’re looking for a good time and more LS-swapped car than you can see in one day, this show is for you. However, there is one more event that is a must-see in you’re going to be in town the day before LS Fest kicks off on April 23, and that’s LSX Magazine’s Valley of Fire cruise.
The LSX magazine staff will meet you at Las Vegas Motor Speedway at 3:00 p.m. We will then depart at 4:00 p.m. sharp and head to the Valley of Fire State Park and should arrive around 5:00 p.m. From there we will cruise to the White Domes in the park. While we are here, feel free to take advantage of the great outdoors and go on a hike before heading back to Las Vegas.
It’s important to note that none of the public facilities will be open in the park due to the Coronavirus. Be sure and take any supplies you may need, including snacks, water, or other necessities. We will be getting some rolling shots while we are out and about, so make sure your car is looking its best.
- 3:00 p.m.-Meet at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- 4:00 p.m.-Cruise Departs
- 5:00 p.m.-Arrive at Valley of Fire State Park
- 5:15 p.m.-Cruise to the White Domes
- 5:30 p.m.-Arrive at White Domes
- Optional White Dome Hike 30 min
- (limited parking depending on car count)
- Head back to Vegas
- Head northeast on NV-604 N/N Las Vegas Blvd toward Bergstrom Ave – 4.6 mi
- Turn right to merge onto I-15 N/US-93 N – Continue to follow I-15 N – 17.4 mi
- Take exit 75 toward Valley of Fire E/Lake Mead – 0.1 mi
- Merge onto Valley of Fire Hwy – 5.3 mi
If you have any questions about the Valley of Fire Cruise, feel free to shoot us an email.
We hope to see you there!