We met up with Nicholas Capinski of Eastwood, he gave us a tour of some of the company’s newest products. Eastwood is the DIY builder’s dream, always updating their catalog of products dedicated to helping enthusiasts get projects done within the convenience of their own homes.
The MIG 250 is slated to release in December of this year. It offers the versatility of running on either 120VAC or 240VAC thanks to the included adapter cord. The MIG 250 welder includes:
- MIG Gun
- Ground cable with clamp
- Shielding gas regulator
- Shielding gas hose
- Extra contact tips (2) .030-inch
- 120/240 VAC adapter cord
- Drive roller
- Instruction manual
- Coolant passes in front of fan two times more than current designs.
- Fully TIG welded 6061 aluminum tank to core-eliminates leaks.
- Up to a 24-degree drop in coolant temp.
- GM LS motor steam port fitting–no more rerouting or eliminating the steam port.
- Universal mount in three sizes–mount it where you want it, fits street rods to full size pick ups.
One of the most interesting products Capinski brought our attention to was their Elastiwrap Removable Coating. Capinski told us, “The wheel you see here is our lime green with a clear coat and micro gold pearl. We have 10 base colors that come in aerosol cans, quart, or gallon containers. We also provide an intermix system that allows people to create hundreds of different colors from our bases.” Capinski continued, “We just added a total of 38 pearls, flakes, and chameleons to our line.”
Eastwood is constantly updating their line of products, be sure to stay up to date with their latest offerings by heading to their website.