Eastwood is well-known for tools that make it possible for the DIY home garage builders to get specialized parts at an affordable price, making components that were previously cost prohibitive to them now available. No one expected Eastwood to start selling high-performance parts like triple-pass radiators, but this year at the 2015 SEMA Show Eastwood unveiled its Tri-Flow Radiator.
According to Eastwood’s Nicholas Capinski, these radiators are “available in three different sizes and offer increased cooling capacity by redirecting flow through the core three times.” Not only are the outlet layouts compatible with Chevy, Ford, and Mopar engines, “They even have a steam port for LS engine swaps,” Capinski added.
“No need to deal with overheating problems when you can take advantage of the Tri-Flow radiators’ ability to reduce water temperatures up to 24 degrees over standard radiators,” Capinski said.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduces water temps up to 24 degrees over standard radiators
- Patented flow dividers that circulate coolant in three passes
- 100 percent factory-tested
- Available in three sizes
- Universal TIG-welded mount plates for unlimited mounting options
Eastwood Pro Flaring Tool
Eastwood makes perfect tubing flares easy with their new Pro Flaring tool. “The Pro Flaring tool is a moderately priced, turret-style tool with removable head and dies,” said Capinski. “It is simple to use, makes perfect flares every time with little to no room for error, and it can flare stainless.”
“Brake systems must be air-tight and free of any contaminates or air bubbles,” explained Capinski. “The sealed connection at each brake fitting is made by tightening a brake line and fitting into an opening that is shaped the opposite of the flare. Once tightened, an air and fluid tight connection is made. The Pro Brake Flaring tool lets users create three kinds of precision flares, in any of five sizes of tubing, and do it quickly.”
- Creates 45-degree single and double brake flares in seconds
- Brake flaring tool works with stainless steel, steel, and soft metal tubing
- Use for brake lines, transmission cooler lines and fuel lines
- Turret-style indexed head keeps all forming dies ready to use
- Quick-release T-handle screw clamp securely holds the tube-retaining dies
- Includes pro forming tool, 3/16-inch, 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch and 4.75 mm tube-retaining dies, handle, instructions and case