Every year, thousands of Corvettes and hundreds of thousands of Corvette enthusiasts flock to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for the Corvettes at Carlisle event, to celebrate all things about Chevrolet’s halo car. They migrate to meet old friends and make new ones, acquire almost any conceivable part to finish their project, and find out the latest hubbub about their favorite model of automobile. Meeting with the team of Corvette engineers and designers, as well as the folks who lead the development and direction of Corvette, is always a fan favorite. Team Chevrolet will be on-site, set up with a gallery of the latest C8s, including the all-new E-Ray Corvette.
There will be staged walkarounds of the new platform and attendees will have the opportunity to hear directly from the designers, builders, and engineers who help put these beloved vehicles on the road. Enthusiasts can interact with many of Chevrolet’s finest, including:
- Devon Blue – Corvette Program Manager
- Tadge Juechter – Corvette Executive Chief Engineer
- Josh Holder – Corvette Chief Engineer
- Michael Bailey – Corvette Program Engineering Manager
- Trevor Hall – Corvette Program Engineering Manager
- Lane Rezek – Corvette Brand Quality Manager
- Ben Haller – Bowling Green Plant Planner
- Chris Hajdas – Bowling Green Finance Manager
- Mike Klakulak – Corvette Interior Vehicle Systems Engineer
- Harlan Charles – Corvette Marketing Manager
- John Albert – Corvette Chassis/Thermal Vehicle Systems Engineer
- Austin Fisher – Corvette Program Quality Manager
Other highlights at this year’s Corvettes at Carlisle event include a 50-year reunion of 1973 Corvettes, the NCRS Gallery, and NCCC judging on the show field. There will also be a Chip’s Choice featuring 100 Years of LeMans Corvettes, a tribute to Reeves Callaway, the return of the Corvette American Flag (Saturday only), wheels in motion competitions, a downtown Carlisle Corvette Parade and Street Party, and more.
All the fun is scheduled to go down this weekend (August 24-26, 2023) so if you haven’t already punched the Carlisle Fairgrounds into your GPS, don’t delay! Fun Field registration options start on Wednesday, August 23rd, and are available throughout the event. Spectator admission is $20 for adults (cheaper if purchased online), with kids 12 and under admitted FREE. Give the Carlisle Events staff a call at 717-243-7855 to learn more, or visit Corvettes at Carlisle online today.