Enthusiasts can now utilize a complete terminated wiring harness assembly that easily marries their LSx-series engine to the Haltech Engine Management Systems Nexus R5 Vehicle Control Unit (VCU), and also consolidates the Haltech Power Distribution Module (PDM) functionality.
With this Haltech unit, you can incorporate alternator output into the harness using your choice of Bosch, Yazaki, or Delco alternator adapters. There is a wealth of connectors to complete your harness system, such as a DTM/DT connector and pin set to terminate sensors, solenoids, and other devices. Also included are two DTP-2 connectors to use with fuel pumps and cooling fans.
Many other connectivity features worked into the harness include a single and dual boost solenoid control, dual wideband sensor control for the R5 onboard wideband controller, and a flex fuel sensor connection.
Some key harness connection features include:
- A DTM/DT connector and pin set to terminate to sensors, solenoids, and more
- DT-8 connector with pre-crimped 18AWG wires
- Engine bay breakout connector for spare inputs and outputs, such as transmission control
- A breakout connector for PDM outputs such as headlights, indicators, wipers, etc.
- Universal breakout for drive-by-wire accelerator pedal wiring
- Haltech CAN Bus support (DTM-4)
View the complete list of harness connectivity features here.
The popularity of the LS engine lines wired with the powerful Haltech Nexus R5 VCU unit gives you a long list of high-performance options under your control. Powerful race features also included within the Nexus R5 include data logging and power management control that will wake up your LS powerplant.