Snow Performance introduces a simple method to add water/methanol injection for the Holley Hi-Ram EFI manifolds. This system can decrease incoming air temperatures by up to 100 degrees F.
Have a Holley Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold on your turbo or supercharged GM LS/LT1 or small block Ford? Snow Performance says its Water/Methanol Injection System system can decrease incoming air temperatures by up to 100-degrees F and unleash an extra 50 to 70 horsepower. The water/methanol injection also helps suppress detonation so you can turn up the boost and adjust timing to make even more power.
The Snow Performance system features the VC-50 controller that proportionally injects more or less water/methanol mix based on boost pressure. You can adjust the injection starting and full-engagement points so the water/methanol delivery curve matches your engine’s needs. The controller has a seven-color LED screen that displays boost (1-50 PSI), injection percentage, low water level, secondary stage activation, prime button, and system fault codes.
Snow Performance recommends this Water/Methanol Injection System for street-driven vehicles with turbos or centrifugal superchargers. It fits these Holley Hi-Ram intake manifolds:
- GM LS
- GM LT1
- 289-302-5.0L Small Block Ford
- Ford 351W
- U.S.A. Made
- Adjustable Progressive Water Methanol Engagement & Monitoring
- Digital Boost Reading (1-50 PSI)
- Recommended For Street Driven Turbo and Centrifugal Supercharger Applications
- Supports 1,000+ HP
- 100% Methanol Resistant (Stainless Steel, Nickel Plating, Hard Anodizing, EPDM)
- Snow Performance Hyper-Sonic Water Methanol Nozzles (8 x #2 nozzles)
- Snow Performance ACU-SEAL Water Methanol Compression Fittings
- Snow Performance OEM Approved Extreme Environment 300 PSI UHO Water Methanol Pump
- Snow Performance Running “S” Engraved Low Profile Nozzle Holder
- Snow Performance Running “S” Engraved Low Profile High Flow Check Valve
- Snow Performance Solenoids
- Stainless hardlines pre-plumbed on plate
For more information on this product and others, please visit Snow Performance’s website.