New from Mishimoto – the 2014–2019 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator. This radiator features a two-inch thick core sporting two rows of coolant channels which equates to a 38-percent increase in core volume. See more details below.
Give your C7 the cooling boost it needs with the Mishimoto 2014–2019 Chevrolet Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator. It’s no secret that the C7 had a spotty start and was riddled with overheating issues, and it’s no wonder with the radiator that Chevy gave it from the factory. Even though this radiator might not be pulling double or triple duty cooling the transmission and oil, like what we found in previous Corvette generations, the thin core paired with the plastic end tanks is no match for the mighty LT1 and LT4.
The Mishimoto C7 Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator gives you some piece of mind in the cooling department. Our all-aluminum design features a 2-inch thick core sporting two rows of coolant channels which equates to a 38% increase in core volume. The Mishimoto radiator also increases the fin surface area by 135%. When coupled with the volume increase, you get a 5°F drop in outlet temperatures throughout the powerband.
The all-aluminum end tanks TIG-welded to the core mean that it doesn’t just look the part, it acts the part and is a perfect upgrade for durability on top of the performance gains. The inverted header plate and specialized AC condenser brackets mean that fitment and installation is a breeze, and like all of our products, the Mishimoto 2014-2019 Chevrolet C7 Corvette Performance Aluminum Radiator is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit Radiator for the 2014–2019 C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and Z06
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Drops outlet temperature by 5°F throughout powerband
- 135% increase in fin surface area for optimal cooling properties
- 38% increase in core volume
- Two-row, 2″ thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street and at the track
- Inverted header plate to maximize core size while ensuring proper fitment
- Specialized AC condenser tabs for easy installation
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty