New from Lingenfelter Performance – the 2014-2016 Silverardo/Sierra Magnuson TVS1900 Supercharger Package will boost its 6.2L engine to 550+ horsepower. See more details below.
Unleash the true potential of your GM Truck with Magnuson’s TVS1900 Supercharger Kit. The industry’s first supercharger kit for the 2014+ Chevrolet Silverado 1500 L86 6.2L V8 (Direct Injection), this bolt on supercharger is designed to deliver maximum performance while retaining factory-like drivability and reliability.
Generating 6 psi of boost, the Magnuson Supercharger delivers power gains of approximately 110 horsepower and 100 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels, for a total of 480 hp and 490 lb-ft at the wheels (about 580 HP at the crank)! But peak horsepower and torque numbers don’t tell the whole story. “Under the curve” power is significantly enhanced delivering near instantaneous boost and torque upon demand that really pins you back in your seat. So whether you are roaring down the drag strip, towing a trailer, hauling a heavy load, or taking the family cross-country our TVS1900 supercharger will give you the torque and horsepower when you need it.
- Magnuson intercooled TVS1900 supercharger package black painted finish
- Eaton 4-lobe 160 degree twist high helix rotor design
- Cast aluminum intake manifold base
- Drive system self-contained synthetic oil lubrication system for no maintenance
- Air to water intercooler inside the intake manifold
- Water to air supercharger heat exchanger
- Supercharger coolant reservoir, circulation pump
- Internal bypass valve to reduce parasitic loss for efficiency and fuel economy
- 160 degree thermostat & recalibrated fan temperatures
- Professional installation, testing and calibration
- Chassis dyno testing before and after installation
- Magnuson 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty on supercharger
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
- Lingenfelter chrome fender, interior & personalized engine badges