So there’s an older muscle car sitting in the garage, sans engine, and you’ve decided it’s time to update the engine bay with an LS swap. Chasing down all of the harnesses and connectors, and then spending the time to pick out only what’s required to run the engine is a huge challenge. Thankfully the team at Wiring Specialties has the solution in the form of their plug-and-play LS harness that greatly simplifies and streamlines the process. There are options for transmission harnesses and even an HP Tuners PCM flash–check it out!
The Wiring Specialties LS1 Wiring Harness includes the engine and transmission harnesses for an LS1 swap into any pre EFI Chev. You get a brand new, tucked wiring harness made with high temp, heat resistant covers to run your LSx muscle car!
- Fully plug-and-play
- Includes a built-in charge harness for alternator charging
- Pro Series Construction with TXL High-Temp wire and Adhesive Shrink Tubing
- Tucked design for cleanest harness routing
- Includes wiring for Oil pressure, Alternator Dummy Light, Reverse Lights, Reverse Lockout, Skip-shift Lockout
- Includes OBD2 Consult port