The Chevrolet Corvette Stingray has proven to be as solid of a base for the aftermarket as any Vette has up to this point. The C7 has seen modifications from mild to wild, and APR Performance has recently put their own spin on what they think the car should represent.
This latest video does a remarkable job of showing just how lean and mean America’s newest sports car can be with a little ingenuity and attention to detail.
According to the APR Performance, Marketing Department, “APR Performance design meets race-proven technology, making the Stingray light, lean, and aggressive. Impressive exterior carbon fiber aero components create downforce to keep the vehicle planted, while functional carbon fiber vents help reduce heat and minimize drag.
Our advanced, “pre-preg” carbon fiber, vacuum bagged autoclave-forming is able to give the final product durability and extremely high strength to weight ratios. Products are finished with UV-protected clear coat to give a brilliant shine. Designed to factory specifications for OEM fit and finish.”
While there are a number of upgrades to this stellar car, the following list showcases the parts which were built by APR Performance and are immediately available for your own C7.
– Carbon Fiber 3pc Front Air Dam
– Carbon Fiber 3pc Front Air Dam Track Pack
– Carbon Fiber Side Rocker Extensions
– Carbon Fiber 2pc Rear Diffuser
– Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Spoiler
– Carbon Fiber Hood Vent
– Carbon Fiber Front Fender Vents
– Carbon Fiber Rear Fender / Quarter Panel Vents
– Carbon Fiber Engine Plenum Cover
– Carbon Fiber Fuel Rail Covers
– Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
– Carbon Fiber Rear Deck Spoiler Version II