If you watched the Indy 500, you saw a 70th Anniversary edition Z06 Corvette lead the pack as the pace car for this year’s running of the famed race. Now, the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky is allowing you to have your own 70th Anniversary Corvette for you to make a few laps around your neighborhood.
The NCM conducts a series of raffles each year as a way to raise funding for the day-to-day operations of the Museum. Those who would like to support the NCM can do so through several raffles with varying pricing to purchase a ticket for each raffle. Chances of winning are dictated by the number of tickets sold for each raffle and you can see all the raffles currently taking place HERE. This raffle is for a 70th Anniversary Corvette convertible and only 1,500 tickets are being offered. Take note, this is for a 2023 Stingray Corvette with the 495 horsepower LT2 engine, not the high-revving LT6 engine in the Z06 package. Even so, we can overlook the disparity of horsepower for this opportunity!
As of this writing, we are only 15 days away from someone being awarded this White Pearl Metallic-coated beauty. There are only 606 unsold tickets remaining of the 1,500 available for this raffle. Each ticket costs $200, a small price to pay for a brand-new C8 Corvette!
Win A Well-Equipped Pace Car!
Okay, you won’t be getting the Z06 that Sarah Fisher drove around the Brickyard, but you will receive a very-nicely-appointed 2023 Stingray with the 3LT Preferred Equipment Group with ceramic White/Black two-tone leather seating surface with Red stitching. Torch Red seat belts also help contrast that Black and White interior featuring GT2 bucket seats. The car is a Z51-equipped package with those beefy Brembo brakes stuffed under the 20-spoke Carbon Flash-painted, forged aluminum wheels with a Red Stripe.
The calipers are painted red as well. All 70th Anniversary Edition Corvette orders are currently delayed due to supply chain issues with obtaining the necessary wheels for the special edition Corvette, but here’s your chance to possibly win one before GM officially opens the books.
The 70th Anniversary Corvette is RPO code Y70 and to denote the milestone, additional badging is found on the wheel caps, seats, steering wheel, and sill plates. Each 70th Anniversary Corvette has a unique VIN sequence and can be had in either the White Pearl Metallic Tricoat (such as this car) or Carbon Flash Metallic. If your winning ticket is picked, your car will be White Pearl Metallic in color.
Head over to the NCM’s raffle website and get your chance at winning this milestone-celebrating Stingray! As with all cars won through the NCM’s raffles, the winner of this 2023 70th anniversary convertible Corvette will be able to pick up their brand-new Corvette at the National Corvette Museum as part of the NCM’s R8C Delivery package! While there, the winner can also check out the Corvette Assembly Plant that is across the street from the Museum. The Kentucky Department of Charitable Gaming licenses the National Corvette Museum under license number ORG0000854 and, because this is a raffle, certain rules apply. There are just a few days left and any tickets left unsold just improve your chances of winning. Good luck!
70th Anniversary Special Edition Package Includes:
- White Pearl Metallic Tricoat
- 3LT Preferred Equipment Group with Ceramic White/Black Two-Tone Leather Seating Surface with Red Stitching
- Torch Red Seat Belt Color
- 20-Spoke Carbon Flash-Painted Forged Aluminum Wheels with Red Stripe
- Edge Red-Painted Calipers
- 70th Anniversary Satin Matrix Gray Full-Length Dual Racing Stripe Package
- 70th Anniversary Set of Premium Leather Weekend/Travel Bags
Other Options Include:
- 6.2-Liter V8 High-Output 495 Horsepower Engine
- Z51 Performance Package including Z51 Brembo Antilock Brakes, Z51 Rear Spoiler, Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Bose Performance Series Sound System, Performance Data & Video Recorder, Universal Home Remote
- Eight-speed Dual Clutch Transmission includes Manual and Auto Modes
- Performance Exhaust with Aggressive Exhaust Sound
- GT2 Bucket Seats
- Front Lift Adjustable Height with Memory
- Carbon Flash Exterior Side Vents and Front/Rear Accents
- Carbon Flash Exterior Badge Package
- HD Front and Rear Vision Cameras
- Battery Protection Package
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Corvette Museum Delivery